I completed a full-circle. After spending most of my computer time figuring out how to customize everything, i’m back to the basic mode. Enough of those tweaks. This is a new blog, I deleted all my previous posts. Here i will specialize only in Baler and Aurora flavored stuff: chismiz, news, seminews, links, etc. About my other interests I created another blog which i named meltedsakebottles (update 2011: The blog is now dead).
How’s this for a starter?: “Cultural Integrity”: Promoting Cultural Survival and Decentralizing Good Forest Governance in Ancestral Domains. the Agta-Dumagat People: Province of Auroram Philippines. It’s a PDF file, you will need Acrobat Reader.
Update 2013: Link’s dead – The article is in page 113 of this proceedings.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014