PILMAP. This is an airplane magazine and i remember these peeps visiting last February during the Surfing Cup week. in this issue they listed the best beaches in the country and Baler is included. But some of the pictures have wrong captions. Like the first one with black rocks and captioned as Sabang Beach. There are no rocks like that in Sabang Beach. then there’s a picture of the Hernandez resort near Digisit and it was captioned as Charlie’s Point. That’s a 10 kilometers due north mistake. Charlie’s point is located near Reserva and not in Digisit.
Update 2013: The link to the mag is already dead. No worries.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014