I should have opted for Spanish instead of Computer back in college. This article seems interesting if only i can understand it. It’s from guardiacivil.org and about the Siege of Baler. Check out the images, one is a painting of Baler during the time and another has an old picture of the church.
Try translating the article by going to babelfish. Then copy the address of the website in the translate a website box and choose Spanish to English. The result is not quite English but it is understandable.
Update 2011: Online translation have gone way way better since 2004. You can now use Google Translate to read this page in almost any language you like.
Update 2013: The link is already dead.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014