One brownout day, while waiting for the electricity to be restored, i took a stroll at the backwoods of our building. I didn’t really walked, I rode a motorbike. Some views look like great wallpapers. Check out the ents.
And here’s the baby bird i saw on the roadside. It looks like a rock and it can’t fly yet. The mother bird looked like a hawk and kept on circling me.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014