After many chismis and fake news about a bus falling of a cliff somewhere in the Sierra Madre, it finally happened. A D’Liner bus rolled of a road in Ditailen, Ma. Aurora, Aurora yesterday morning after hitting a tricycle. There was no fatality but most of the passengers suffered broken bones, bumps, bruises, minor and major wounds. Passengers in critical conditions were airlifted to Cabanatuan. The accident happened around 8:45 am when the driver of the D’Liner bus on the way to Maria Aurora from Cabanatuan
was managing a steep incline in Ditailen. The the driver tried to avoid a tricycle that cut into the bus lane. The tricycle was hit and the bus rolled over fell off a ravine the road. The tricycle driver is now in critical condition.
Last January 3, there was a mistaken report that a D’Liner bus fell of the cliff along the Maria Aurora – Pantabangan road.
This is what a D’Liner bus looks like:
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014