Regular flights between Manila and Baler, Aurora started on February 17, this was a landmark event for a province that has been carrying out frenzied efforts to break out from remoteness and isolation.
Under an agreement with SEAIR, an airline with a solid record of domestic service, Genesis Transport Sea Air will charter and make available 19-seat planes on an ongoing basis.
The service will initially offer two flights per week, with departures at 8:00 am every Monday and Friday from the Manila Domestic terminal. The flights from Baler Airport back to Manila will be at 9:30 am on Mondays and Fridays. One way fare has been set at P2,500, inclusive of VAT, passenger insurance and other charges.
Click here for more details.
Disclaimer: This is not a paid advertisement
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014