Hunt for this book by Alexander Lacson, 12 Little Things Every Filipino Can Do to Help Our Country. In summary, here’s his 12 little things:
1. Follow traffic laws. Follow the law.
2. Whenever you buy or pay for anything, always ask for an official receipt.
3. Don’t buy smuggled goods. Buy local. Buy Filipino.
4. When you talk to others, especially foreigners, speak positively about us and our country.
5. Respect your traffic officer, policeman and soldier.
6. Do not litter, dispose of your garbage properly. Segregate. Recycle. Conserve.
7. Support your church.
8. During elections, do your solemn duty.
9. Pay your employees well.
10. Pay your taxes.
11. Adopt a scholar or a poor child.
12. Be a good parent. Teach your kids to follow the law and love our country.
Heck i must be a bad Filipino, i’m only following 3 out of the 12 in the list.