The best mami in Baler, probably in Aurora, is available at a Suklayin restaurant with a very endearing name – I LOVE YOU PISNGI. It is located in front of Seaoil gas station along the Quezon highway near the Provincial Capitol. The place is owned by chef Paloy. Check it out!
Update 2010: This was posted way back in 2006. I Love U Pisngi is now located at T. Molina St., Brgy. 5, Baler Aurora, the road going to Sabang. There’s still a mami/food house in front Seaoil named I Love U Mami (I think) which is being run by Paloy’s sister.
Update 2014: I Love U Pisngi is back in Suklayin. It’s now in front of Ropali near Seaoil gas station and the Provincial Capitol along Quezon Highway.
Disclaimer: this is not an advertisement.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014