Cavite opens on June 16 at San Diego, San Francisco and Berkeley. Seattle on June 30. Watch it. I will.
In the town of Cavite, Philippines, people will do just about anything to survive. This is the harsh reality for many Filipinos living in a poverty stricken nation. Adam, an American citizen visiting his home country for his father’s funeral, soon realizes this when he arrives at the Philippines Airport and receives an anonymous phone call. The caller lets Adam know that his mother and sister have been kidnapped and will be killed if he doesn’t comply with his demands. Helpless and alone in a country he barely knows, Adam must submit himself to the fanatic’s every wish or face the consequences. Soon Adam realizes that the caller is with the country’s most infamous bandits, the Abu Sayyaf, a Muslim terrorist group fighting the Philippine government for Muslims to own the southern part of the country. The group is known for kidnapping and ransoming and beheading its victims if demands aren’t met. Adam is at the caller’s mercy. But, when he finds out the caller’s real! motivation, Adam faces a dire dilemma: to sacrifice the ones he loves or commit a horrendous act that will cost the lives of many.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014