Someone posted a picture of “kabatiti” at the Barangay Batangbaler blog. There’s no close-up shot but you will get the idea of what it looks like. It’s a shrub and the young shoots are used to flavor fish soups. I believe it is used exclusively for fishes. Some people say that there are actually two varieties of this plant, the male – called kabatiti and the female – called kabakiki.
Barangay Batangbaler is a blog i created for all Aurorans who want to share their photos and stories. Check it out.
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014
- Baler and Quezon City to Ink Sisterhood Agreement - November 30, 2014