This page is 9 quadrillion pixels wide by 9 quadrillion pixels tall. Thus it contains a large number of pixels: 8,100,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 otherwise known as 8.1 nonillion. In scientific notation, that’s 8.1×10^30, hereafter shown in the form 8.1e30.
Test it for yourself. Using the arrow keys to scroll, see if you can move the scroll button even one pixel. On second thought, don’t– especially if you’re the doggedly persistent type. To do so will take about seven times longer than your natural lifespan. This method causes you to “move” across the plane of this page at the equivalent of a toddler’s walking pace– around 0.5 mph. At this rate, it would take you half a million years to cross from one end to the other.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014