This picture was taken this morning. It’s been raining here since yesterday and the mountain at the back of the building where I’m working overflowed with cappucino. That is where we usually climb to work.
Click the link below for more pictures.
Another coffee falls.
A mini landslide on the road going to Cemento.
A rare look inside my flooded cubicle. Yup, I use three computers all at the same time. The fourth one is a reserve.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014