from Journal Online: Cut RP into 4 super mega regions? Angara says ‘No!’
BALER, Aurora â€” Sen. Edgardo Angara opposes the plan of President Macapagal-Arroyo to divide the country into four super mega regions, saying it should be carefully studied by the government.Angara told Peopleâ€™s Journal that the President may be ill-advised in pushing for the mega region concept since the areas that would be lumped together may not have common traditions, mores and cultures.
These are North Luzon covering Regions 1, 2 and the Cordillera Administrative Region, Nueva Ecija and Aurora; Metro Luzon (Regions 3, 4A and the National Capital Region); Central Philippines (Regions 4-B,5 to 8) and Mindanao (Regions 9 to 13 and the Autonomous Region in Muslim Mindanao). Angaraâ€™s home province of Aurora will be integrated in North Luzon which will be primed into an agribusiness quadrangle.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014