1. Why it took almost a year for the revolutionaries to defeat the Spaniards before they finally surrendered. Why was the newspaper article had more bearing for the Los Ultimos than the persuasion of the revolutionaries?
2. Is the church really impenetrable? They were surrounded, all their supplies cut-off, they suffered from beriberi. They were outnumbered. They had defectors in their ranks.
3. Considering the above, were the revoultionaries out of their wits to force surrender? Were they untrained bunch of indios bravos?
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014