from inq7.net :
In Aurora, the Bayanihan River in the capital town of Baler and Minanga, Sambay and Dibacong rivers in the northern town of Casiguran have overflowed but floodwaters have not spilled yet to houses, according to Danilo Nieva, operations chief of the Aurora PDCC.
Aurora Governor. Bellaflor Angara-Castillo sent emergency teams on Monday to 17 villages at high risk to flashfloods and landslides.
Mountain debris let loose by the rains made the Baler-Casiguran and Baler-Bongabon roads impassable. Auroraâ€™s remaining link now is the Pantabangan (Nueva Ecija)-Canili (Aurora) road, Nieva said.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014