from Manila Standard Today:
Maj. Lyndon Sollesta, spokesman of the 3rd Infantry Division, condemned the Communist Party of the Philippines-New Peopleâ€™s Army for killing 2Lt. Abelardo Motia in Barangay Poblacion Ilaya, Dumarao, Capiz, around 6:30 p.m.
â€œHe was ambushed after celebrating a town fiesta in that barangay. He succumbed to 10 gunshot wounds,â€ Sollesta said.
Motia, a native of Casiguran, Aurora, was also a training and civil military operations officer of the Armyâ€™s 12th Infantry Battalion.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014