The Batang Baler server, which is located somewhere in the East Coast of the USA experienced a hardware failure last Friday, August 4. Although the tech team said it would take just 4 to 5 hours to fix the server, it took almost 3 days before the website went back online. Thanks for waiting. It’s not true that the reason for the sudden disappearance of Batang Baler from the face of the net is lack of funds. We still have enough funds until the end of August. After that, I would need to go to the nearest sanglaan to pawn my neighbor’s fighting cocks to have money for website hosting. In the meantime, enjoy browsing.
P.S. The chatroom and the bulletin board are
still not loading. They’re still waiting to be tweaked. now OK. Also, the photo page is now online.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014