Poppo Olag’s vegetable garden is now ready for harvest. There are more than enough for them so he’s more than willing to share the veggies to anyone who wants a taste of Filipino vegetables grown on American soil. Poppo Olaq lives in Maryland near the Washington DC area. In the picture is Poppo Olag with his kidya (kalamansi) plant.
Mrs. Gonzales and the apus harvesting ampalaya.
Poppo’s gabi and saging patch.
The talong box.
Mrs. Gonzales picking ripe kamatis.
The Philippine national flower – the Sampaguita
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014