Today Baler celebrates its 397th anniversary and the 128th birth Anniversary of President Manuel L. Quezon. August 19 is Baler’s Fiesta in commemoration of the town’s patron saint, San Luis Obispo of Tolosa. Quezon was born on a fiesta so its a double celebration here in Baler every 19th of August.
Quezon.ph has links to some audio and video clips as well as some documents and articles about Manuel L. Quezon.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014