from The Philippine Star: Cedula requirement should not be oppressive â€” Angara
As far as Sen. Edgardo Angara is concerned, there is nothing wrong with requiring people to secure their cedulas (community tax certificates) as long as no oppression is involved.
Aurora Gov. Bellaflor Angara-Castillo admitted that the military has, indeed, required villagers in a number of towns in the province to show their cedulas.
Hundreds of Baler folk rushed to the municipal hall Friday to secure cedulas after getting reports that soldiers had swooped down on households in Ma. Aurora town. To accommodate the crowd, municipal employees set up tables in a basketball court where activities marking the townâ€™s fiesta were held earlier in the day.
via this blog by a 2nd year high school kid from ANSHS.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014