Click on slideshow above to go to the photo gallery.
This is not in the original schedule of this year’s fiesta events as the local pestejos (the committee responsible for the fiesta preparation) has long deleted cultural nights in their list of events in favor of singing and dancing contest and SMB nights or battle of the bands.
The cultural show was organized by the Museo de Baler people (led by Mrs. Mesina) and the local DEPED with the help of Sen. Angara. It was initially planned to be held after the Aug. 19 program at the plaza but later scheduled on the night of August 18 in front of Museo De Baler.
On the same night, there’s also a San Miguel Beer night at the plaza featuring local singers and an unknown band probably from Olongapo. The roads around the plaza were closed and you have to pay 30 pesos to enter (one cup of beer included). Fiesta fee?
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014