from journal.com.ph (by Bernadette Tamayo)
The military leadership here has dismissed reports of alleged harassment being committed by government forces against residents in the course of their operation against the communist insurgency, including the controversial requirement for residents to obtain a â€œcedulaâ€ or community tax certificate.
Meanwhile, Gov. Bellaflor Angara-Castillo said he would seek an explanation from the military on why teenagers as young as 13 years old should get a cedula. She had earlier received reports that teenage males were rushing Friday to secure one after word spread that soldiers were coming to their town.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014