Currently on exhibit at the Museo De Baler: The Life and Times of Juan C. Angara. The Museo de Baler is located at Quezon Park, Baler, Aurora. It’s open on weekdays. Admission is free.
Juan Calderon Angara, the father of Sen. Edgardo Angara, Gov. Bellaflor Castillo and Baler Mayor Arthur Angara, was the Mayor of Baler from 1934 to 1937 and from 1940 to 1945. He was also the first Lieutenant Governor of the Sub-Province of Aurora from 1951 to 1955.
For those who can’t come, here are some pictures from the exhibit:
Opening day, August 19, 2006
The exhibit is presented in shades of gray.
Gov. Bellaflor Angara-Castillo looks over the pictures of her father and family.
Sen. Edgardo J. Angara and Mrs. Zeneida “Nini” Quezon AvanceÃ±a.
Gov. Castillo, Sen. Angara and Mrs. Ilovita Mesina.
Click on next page for more pictures and excerpts of the exhibit notes
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014