from Tempo (by Aaron Recuenco)
Anti-narcotics agents revealed yesterday that a local politician might have something to do with the operation of a shabu laboratory in Dingalan, Aurora, which they raided Wednesday.
But Philippine Drug Enforcement Agency (PDEA) Director Dionisio Santiago refused to divulge the name of the politician, saying they have yet to gather pieces of evidence to boost their allegation. â€œWe are now looking at this angle and gathering pieces of evidence linking him to this illegal activity,â€ said Santiago.
Santiago said they are also hunting down a certain Hernani de Guzman of Cabanatuan City whom he said has something to do with the operation of the dismantled shabu laboratory. On Wednesday, joint PDEA and National Bureau of Investigation (NBI) agents swooped down on a house located the premises of the Joey and Simon resort in Barangay Butas na Bato after confirming reports of the existence of the laboratory.
Four foreigners were collared during the operation, three of them are the alleged chemists. At least five kilos of chemicals used in the manufacture of shabu and some laboratory equipment were seized during the operation.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014