(photo from aurorans)
News from Phillipine Star Online by Manny Galvez:
A 498-hectare forest project, which includes a mangrove plantation that can counter tsunamis, was launched here by local officials and the Development Bank of the Philippines (DBP).
The project, dubbed”DBP Forest,” is being funded by a lending program of the DBP, which invested roughly P70 million in 22 projects nationwide last year.
The project will cost P9.2 million, around P7.2 million of which will be provided by the DBP. The rest will be shouldered by the provincial government and the Department of Environment and Natural Resources (DENR).
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014