from Sun Star Cagayan de Oro:
SURFING enthusiasts from all over the country are seeing action in the ongoing 8th Siargao National Surfing Cup (2nd Leg of the Philippine Surfing Championship Tour 2006) which began Thursday and ends Sept. 18 at Cloud 9, Siargao Island, the surfing capital of the Philippines.
According to Zeny Pallugna, secretary general of the Philippine Surfing Federation (PSF) and event organizer, the Philippine Surfing Championship Tour 2006 had officially kicked off last February in Baler, Aurora.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014