Governor Bellaflor Angara Castillo is in California with other Central Luzon government officials on a special business and investment mission. So if you’re in California and happen to see her, give her a warm hoot and tell her to bring me next time.
A TEAM of local government officials from the Central Luzon region, north of Manila, is in California on a mission to drum up investment opportunities for American companies, especially in information technology-enabled services.
The weeklong sortie started Sept. 26 and will wrap up on Oct. 4.
Mission head Tomas Joson III, governor of Nueva Ecija province, said in a Sept. 19 letter to Trade and Industry Undersecretary Elmer Hernandez that the Central Luzon Investment Coordinating Council (CLIC) would meet with executives of various US firms.
The CLIC team also includes Governor Josefina de la Cruz of Bulacan province, Govenor Bellaflor Angara-Castillo of Aurora province, and representatives of the provinces of Zambales and Pampanga.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014