Today I will start my training as a tourist guide. The workshop was organized by the Provincial Tourism Office. We were initially screened two weeks ago by staff of the Department of Tourism. While being interviewed, I suddenly decided that i don’t like to be a tourist guide because i know so many inside stories and historical secrets that might not be good for my hometown if I accidentally blurted them out while touring visitors. So i decided to kill my chance of being accepted when they asked me what would I do if a tourist ask me where’s the best place to get laid in Baler. I told them that i know some red light digs in Baler and I would gladly guide the tourist to those places. Anyway, they might have thought that i’m joking.
The training is officially called Specialized Tour Guiding Techniques Workshop. It’s a week-long workshop to be held at AMCO Beach Resort. So after this you might see ads on Batangbaler announcing special Baler tours.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014