The Jaric Foundation presents CARE to SHOP at Summit School on October 7-8, 2006. The venue is near the International School, Global City of Fort Bonifacio. This fair is a fundraising project for underprivileged schoolchildren. There will be an Aurora Booth to be supervised by the Provincial Tourism Office of Aurora. Products to be sold are sabutan products, woodcraft, Aurora virgin coconut oil, banana chips, atsara, cocojam, peanut butter, suman etc.
And still ongoing until October 8 is the Likha ng Central Luzon trade fair at the Megatrade Hall, Bldg B, SM Megamall, Mandaluyong City, Metro Manila.
Visit the two events and buy Aurora Products.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014