Time to thank BatangBaler’s only Direct advertiser, Boristravel. Boris Travel and Tours has been online since early months of Year 2002. This company is a wholesaler-retailer of various Philippine Domestic Packages as well as International Tour Packages. To name a few, Boracay Packages & Palawan Tour Packages are among its hot local offers. Philippine Local Tour Packages are being offered using Asian Spirit, Southeast Asian Airlines, Philippine Airlines, Cebu Pacific and Air Philippines. The company constantly promotes the beauty of the Philippines including but not limited to Philippine top beach destinations, Bohol’s Chocolate Hills, Palawan Underground River, Philippine Heritage Sites & many beautiful places in the Philippines.
Boris Travel is frugally located at Unit 867 Park Avenue Mansions, Park Avenue St. Pasay City. The office is very accessible by MRT to Makati Area, LRT to Manila Area and NAIA I, NAIA II, Domestic Airport. We are open from Mondays thru Fridays from 9AM-6PM and Saturdays & Sundays from 09AM-4PM. Contact them at: 834-6605, 833-3911, 833-3912, 833-3913 or email them at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com
Most employees of Boristravel are from Baler and San Luis.
This travel agency knows the importance of online marketing and i’m very thankful. I’m not sure if the banner in this blog gets them any customers but my friends from Boristravel believes in the power of word-of-mouth.
I decided to take in advertisers in order to be donation-independent. Believe me, the hardest part in maintaining this blog is when I get to ask (beg) for hosting money. Asking my readers to financially support this blog is not in my plan when i started this website. But the current cost of maintaining this blog is getting too high for comfort. I hope there are more Boristravel out there. That 169 x 86 pixel ad there pay for two-months of hosting fee so i need to beg for only 10 months of money. Five more advertisers and we’re comfy.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014