from ABS-CBN Interactive by Manny Galvez:
BALER, Aurora – Biofuel is the wave of the future in this province, one of the countryâ€™s poorest.
Hoping to cash in on the biofuel craze, local officials, government agencies and research institutions have pooled their resources to produce biofuel.
Involved in the venture are the Aurora State College of Technology (ASCOT), Bureau of PostHarvest Research and Extension (BPRE), Department of Science and Technology (DOST), the Department of Agriculture, Philippine Coconut Authority (PCA), the provincial government led by Gov. Bellaflor Angara-Castillo, and the congressional district of Aurora represented by House Deputy Minority Leader Juan Edgardo Angara.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014