DILASAG, AURORA – Government troopers hunting down insurgents have overrun P4-million worth of illegally sawn hard wood and equipment in a clandestine sawmill at the mountain top of calamity stricken town of Dilasag, Aurora, the military reported on Friday.
Lt. Col. Joselito Kakilala , commander of the Armyâ€™s 48th Infantry Battalion, said in his report to 7th Infantry Division commander, Major Gen. Juanito Gomez, that his men recovered at about 6 p.m. Tuesday some 152,000 board feet of red and white lawaan, three power generators, two planer machines and a wood-cutting machine.
The volume was determined by the community environment and natural resources officer James Martinez of Casiguran, Aurora.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014