I posted these two videos on Google Video back in January. They were lost during the wordpress migration of this blog. Watch out, BB is brewing something for next year. It has moving things in it.
Komedya De Baler. This is localized version of the Moriones. Popular fiesta feature since the Spanish period. This is the Brgy. Buhangin performers in the Best of Central Luzon showcase at Marilao, Bulacan. October 2, 2005.
Video footage of Villa Aurora, a town in Aurora Province (Philippines) one month after the flood that totally wiped-out the entire village. December 30, 2004. Low-resolution transfer from MPG file.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014