Modern Rice Mill Rises in Baler. From Manila Bulletin by Ariel AvendaÃ±o:
This calamity-stricken province is expected to increase agricultural production with the inauguration soon of a .3-million (R115 million), Korean-funded Modern Integrated Rice Processing and Milling Complex (MIRPMC) at a one-hectare area in Barangay Reserva here.
Armed cop disrupts hearing on mayorâ€™s murder case. From Philippine Star via ABS-CBN Interactive by Manny Galvez:
The resumption of the trial of detained Mayor Jaime Ylarde in connection with the celebrated 2005 killing of weekly newspaper publisher Philip Agustin was disrupted Monday over the presence of a policeman who entered the courtroom packing a gun.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014