From Tempo online:
Two sisters who hailed from Aurora province were found dead yesterday morning in Pasay City with multiple knife wounds, to the surprise of relatives who did not know that they were in Metro Manila
Pasay police investigators identified the two women as Sheryl Bernardino and her sister Romilyn Bernardino-Cabiles, who was married with two children.
The victims, both from Baler, Aurora, were found dead, sprawled 20 feet apart from each other on a grassy lot at the CBP on Macapagal Boulevard, Pasay with multiple stab wounds in their bodies.
Police found at the scene two kitchen knives â€“ probable death weapons â€“ and a Villarica Pawnshop ticket that was issued to the name of Sheryl Bernardino with address at 384 Angara St., Baler, Aurora.
The two women were identified by relatives staying in Metro Manila.
One of the relatives, Marine T/Sgt. Efenito Bernardino, a cousin of the sisters, said that he was surprised to learn that they were here in Metro Manila.
The discovery of the bodies was reported to Pasay police Precinct 11 by security guard Osmundo Estrada, 39, of the ODIN Security Agency.
Estrada, assigned to the CBP No.1 PEA on Macapagal Blvd., said he was on his way home when he saw the bodies at 8:35 a.m. after being told by a boy who found them. (Jeffrey G. Damicog)
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014