ANSHS stands for Aurora National Science High School, the school where I graduated yeeaaaarrrrsssss ago. So we were invited to participate in the 24th Foundation Anniversary celebration by joining the opening parade, program and fun games onÂ February 4. I managed to haggle a dozen or so alumni to join. We solicited money from our classmates and managed to collect enough to take care of the tarps, the sound system rental, some foodies and the meeting cum drinking session after the event. The celebration lasted for 4 days but we only attended the first day and some alumni managed to catch the variety show on the 6th. Next time, we will outnumber the students. The picture above shows the grads jumping for joy.
And these are the 4th year kids doing their version of the jump.
From left: Ryan Soriao, Joseph Morada, Junafe Fernandez-Laureles, Nanie Amat, Dedeth Zubia, Joseph Gonzales, Ellen De Castro, Gigoy Ferrer-Avila, Solomon Cresencio Paul PeÃ±aloza, Michael Palispis, May-Ann Asilo, Herbert Fernandez, Mayreen Valenzuela-Amazona, Bryan Poblete and Sean Buencamino.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014