The 2007 Araw ng Aurora kicks off with the inauguration of the 1st Aurora Surfing Challenge, the first event surfing competition organized by the Aurora Surf Riders Association. The 10-year old event Aurora Surfing Cup which is usually held this time of the year will be moved to a different date, probably October or November. Day 1 of the event kicked off on a good weather. This is usually the arrival time and registration of participants. The opening ceremony was held at 8:00 pm and the welcome dinner followed.
The 1st Aurora Surfing Challenge was presented by the Provincial Government of Aurora and sponsored by Cong. Sonny Angara, Sticky Bumps, Anacapa, FCS, Dakine, Fluidsurf, Badfish, Rash Wetsuits, Globe and unitedpinoysurfers.
Check out the pictures here (click on the slideshow):
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014