I don’t have a long lens to see the surfers doing their thing 1 kilometer up the beach. All I can capture are little colored dots floating on water. So I just aimed my camera to the other direction and took pictures of what’s happening on dry land. The mood on the beach is quite festive with lots of people watching the contest and strolling on the beach,Â getting henna tattos, walking their dogs, walking their babies, eating grilled pig intestines, drinking beers, boyspotting, girlspotting, grooving with the music and simply having a good time.
Tintin here needs no Photoshop retouching whatsoever.
Check out the Day 2 Pictures here (click on slideshow):
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014