February 13, 2007 was Day 5 of the Araw ng Aurora 2007 celebrations. The day’s event was the Araw ng mga Kawani, a special day for all the government employees of the province. In this day-long activity, the different local and national agencies in the province were clustered into groups or colors and participated in different fun games and activities. A parade was held early in the morning followed by an opening program with Civil Service Commission Region III Director Atty. Karin Litz P.Â Zerna as the guest of honor. After the lunch, the different fun games were held until early evening when the awarding ceremony was held.
And so, this is Batangbaler’s 2nd Annual Spot Your Relatives Challenge. Check out the pictures and try to look for your kamag-anaks. The pictures for the 1st Spot Your Relative Challenge is here.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014