After taking pictures of the Drum & Lyre (used to be called Drum & Bugle back in the 80’s) and CAT paradeÂ at the Poblacion,Â I strolled down Quezon highway and took photos of the arches on exhibition. Sining Kalye isÂ anÂ arch design and street decor competition inspired by the same contest heldÂ last August 2006 during the San Luis Fiesta celebration. Different government agencies, NGO’s and local associations joined in this contest of skills and artistry. The end result is a wonderful display of creativity on the street. Sining Kalye runs from February 13 up to the 19th when the winners were announced. Judges in this contests were from the National Commission for Culture and the Arts.
First Prize – AURELCO, PCA, NCIP, etc..
Second Place – Liga ng mga Barangay, Baler, Aurora.
Third Place – DENR
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014