Well, this is a generic Philippine fiesta event that boomed during the time of Fiesta Islands and Wow Philippines and happens everywhere in the country, so you all know how these things operate.
Karansa is a Tagalog term that can be loosely defined as “dancing with reckless abandon”. Some hint of that term happened on stage while the participants were entertaining themselves before the awarding ceremonies. The competition started early in the morning of February 18 with a parade and lasted until the early evening. I only managed to cover the parade and awarding parts. I skipped the main part, where each group of participants showed their stuff in a 5 minute field demonstration.
The ASCOT Street Dancers – winners in the College Division
Baler National High School street dancers – Winners in the High School Division – again!
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014