Let’s take a break from all those Aurora Day stuff, it’s quiz time! What’s different with the picture below? No reward for the right answer though.
Answer after the jump
Answer: Well the photo was taken at night. 8:36PM to be exact. The moon is almost full but it is really dark since the night is cloudy. All you can see with the naked eye in the scene were the house lights. I used my old trusty Canon G6Â placed over a window sill to prevent shakes, set the ISO to 400 and the exposure to 15 seconds. I was quite surprised at the result, especially with all the color details.
Here’s another one:
and we now go to regular programming.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014