The night of February 19 was the Governor’s Ball and it excites only the ballroom dancers in the local government. The real highlight of this year’s Aurora Day celebration is the night of the 18 where a fireworks display and a beach party was held. The fireworks show was sponsored by the businessmen of Aurora and the Beach Party by San Miguel Beer. This year, Pinoy reggae overlord and his band Tropical Depression provided the entertainment. Once again, there were more people than fishes in Sabang Beach during the night. The enthusiasm of the crowd prompted Papadom to comment that the Baler crowd was the most rowdiest and energetic bunch he ever encountered in his entire music career. He promised to return next year.
The Governor and and other government officials were present during the fireworks show that started before after the first band checked the stage. Four local bands also palyed during the show – Supertramp (should change their name – already taken), Kwak Kwak, Peter North Band and Blue Island. The party turned into a beer shower fest when Tropical Depression took to the stage. The party ended in the early morning.
The pictures are here:
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014