According to the blurb: “This video is the first part of a segment in “Luzon: Disaster and Hope,” a documentary produced by Moving Concepts and the Philippine Center for Investigative Journalism. Filmed and directed by Antonio Gerena. Written and reported by Howie Severino.” This is mostly about Dingalan, Aurora and was made back in 1993. Pay close attention to the scene where Peter Walpole is presenting a scenario on what might happen in the Dingalan area if the logged-out mountains were saturated with water. That was exactly waht happed in 2004, more than 10 years later. More info here.
The videos after the jump.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014