I posted this weeks ago and didn’t know it was on private mode until somebody asked me where is it. So I’m re-posting it. And this is where I’ve been on the first week of April.
On April 1st the guests of the 12th Commencement Exercises of ASCOT arrived and we have a sort of welcome thingy at the Bay’s Inn. Among the guests were the French Ambassador to the Philippines, Mr. Gerard Chesnel which was the Guest of Honor and Speaker during the graduation (the one with the white hair and beard); Dr. Benny A. Palma, first president of ASCOT and currently the president of Aklan State University (the one on striped yellow shirt with both hands in front) and Dr. Romeo S. Cabanilla, 2nd President of ASCOT (in red). Also in the picture are ASCOT VP Mr. Gerardo Rillon (white shirt), Mrs. Chesnel (in grey), Mr. Eriberto Rivera, ASCOT Student Affairs Director (in black), Dr. Eusebio V. Angara , ASCOT President (in pink, in front of Mr. Rivera) , and Dr. Oscar T. Vallejo, ASCOT VP-Academic Affairs (in plaid shirt). With them are the ASCOT streetdancers. Click on the picture to view the large version.
More after the jump
Ambassador Gerard Chesnel of France and his wife with ASCOT President Eusebio V. Angara checking out the Baler Fish Port. With them are Ka Sonny, the driver and me (check out the belly).
ASCOT Graduation, April 2, 2007. More than 200 students graduated this year.
My first stage appearance – as a plaque reader.
And I was at the ANSHS graduation because my “pamangkin”, Kevin G. Romas is in the Top Ten of the first year charts. Kevin lives in Antipolo City, and he’s here in Baler to study high school. Here he poses with his proud Tita Leny (the wife).
Mr. Ronquillo here (i forgot his first name) is this year’s valedictorian. He is the son of a pastor and ANSHS alumnus Laura Zabat-Ronquillo.
And then I hibernated for a week and stayed home during the Holy Week duration because there’s too much people in Baler that time it looked like Cabanatuan with a beach. I holed in the house a watched movies.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014