Sine sa Museo, a new Aurora Day event was held on February 15 at the Quezon Park in front of Museo de Baler. The concept is to show videos and films about Aurora, made by Aurorans, and filmed or shot in Aurora. After a couple of videos or so, local bands will play live while the projector is being cooled. For an inaugural event, this one was well attended. The videos shown are: a documentary about Aurora A. Quezon, Baler and Aurora sequences from TV like, Game Plan, Living Channel etc, “Mga Tao sa Relipan” a docu by Topher Gonzales, “Kabalintunaan” a short film by Celeste Lumasac starring Angel Aquino and some sequences from Apocalypse Now.
Local band performing as intermission.
There should be another staging of this event so we can do a Aurora premiere of this thingy:
Three Foot Charlie, a mockumentary about surfing in Baler by Marten Persiel.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014