Last February 26th, I posted this photo without telling where it was. If you’re still guessing, the place is in Dinadiawan, in Dipaculao. This is an overnight picnic of sorts by the hardworking peeps from the Provincial Tourism Office to take a break from months of torture they suffered during the Aurora Day celebrations and also as a birthday bash of the office overlord chief who is now having a different kind of picnic somewhere on the other side of the globe. The four hour trip to Dinadiawan is another form of torture in itself, but it’s all worth it.
There’s the place as seen from Google Earth.
Here are the pictures. Click on the slideshow to biggify.
I uploaded the pictures last May 8 and procrastinated on posting about it on this blog until today. Much has happened in those 16 days. The election reshuffled some government posts in the Province, and one friend who was with us during the Dinadiawan trip suddenly passed away last May 17 – Sharen Jamora. She was a staff at the tourism office and I had a chance to work with her during the preparation for the Aurora Day celebrations. She was also a fellow tour guide and a co-alumnus at ANSHS. She will be greatly missed.
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014
- Baler and Quezon City to Ink Sisterhood Agreement - November 30, 2014