The celebrations of the 108 Anniversary of the Siege of Baler aka the 5th Philippine-Spanish Friendship Day will commence tonight with a thanksgiving mass, welcome dinner and fireworks display at the Baler Fish Port, Brgy. Zabali, Baler, Aurora. The main celebration will be tomorrow starting with a wreath-laying ceremony at the Baler Church and a program in front of Museo De Baler. Guest of Honor and Keynote Speaker will be His Excellency Luis Arias, the Ambassador of Spain to the Philippines.
Best place to see the fireworks tonight would be at Sabang Beach. Let’s hope the weather will cooperate as it is raining here in Baler as I write this post.
Tomorrow is also the Joint Oath-Taking Ceremonies of the Provincial and Municipal Elected Officials of Aurora. It will be held at the Provincial Capitol Compound at 10:00 am.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014