Sorry for the 1-day downtime. I guess the 20GB monthly bandwidth for the site is not enough for all the Kapatid ni Amy fans who swarmed to listen and download the song. The local music scene is alive! I used to set the bandwidth on unlimited mode and just pay for the extra juice but BB is running on a very tight budget so I needed to put a cap on the juicer. The last fund drive didn’t go so well.
Anyway don’t forget to come to Akaw Invasion 2 on September 8. Consider it a Batangbaler meetup of sorts. I’m sure it would be fun.
By the way, do you think that our beloved province of Aurora is still unspoiled?
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014