At 3:00 am on September 9, Akaw Invasion 2 ended with a fitting finale, a live performance of Kapatid ni Amy by an all Akaw ensemble. Of course most of the kids were already drunk or drowsy by that time but they still managed to do a 10-minute rendition of the song. Watch:
The performers were: Kangker Palispis (Orgasm Addicts) and Aries Amarillo (of the late great Bhonog Fever), Diego (Blue Island) and Bhoyet De Guzman (Pentavia, Ina ni Basilio, and the late great Enslave band) on drums, Mark Valenzuela (Blue Island, Kwak Kwak) on bass, and Pong De Guzman (Blue Island, Ina ni Basilio), Jad Doringo (Kwak Kwak, Libris Arcana), Reno Tolentino (Arkanum, Enslave), Luthgard Ong (Enslave), Udi Querijero (Kwak Kwak, Libris Arcana) and Omac Kuizon (Sandlady) on guitars.
For the record, these are the peeps who recorded Kapatid ni Amy 2007: Kangker (vocals), Jad Doringo (drums and guitars), Pong De Guzman (bass and guitars), Ian Aquino (backup vocals) and Geek (additional guitars) Recorded and mixed by Geek at his home studio. Geek or Cris is the vocalist/guitarist of Orgasm Addicts who looks very much like Uka of Blue Island. The original song was composed by Eric Friginal back in 1995.
- The 10 Things You Missed When You Went to Baler - August 7, 2016
- 4 Baler Tourist Spots That are Not Located in Baler - May 16, 2016
- Historical Data of Casiguran 1952 - January 30, 2016
- How to Get to Baler - May 1, 2015
- Aurora Day 2015 Events - February 4, 2015
- Christmas @ The Capitol - December 9, 2014
- Google Earth – Baler 2014 - December 7, 2014
- Jose Johann Bitancor – 2nd Solo Exhibition - December 4, 2014
- Aurora NGP Week Photo Contest - December 3, 2014
- National Greening Program Aurora Week Starts Today - December 1, 2014